We Help Business Leaders Unlock The Economic Power of Creativity
We believe that creative thinking is the fuel of every great business.
But, most companies are not designed to unlock this extraordinary asset that lives within them.
We exist to unlock the economic power of creativity for every business.
Our clients produce ‘Profitable Creativity’ - the capacity to use creative thinking to build sustainable competitive advantage.
We Do This By
• Coaching senior executives to maximize their leadership impact.
• Collaborating with them on speeches and presentations that inspire action and change behavior.
• Helping businesses and brands define their Purpose.
• Using proprietary tools to determine where and why creativity is being lost within the organization.
• Restructuring businesses to unlock creativity at scale.
• Reshaping cultures to remove obstacles to growth.
We work with CEOs, founders and leadership teams. Global brands and start-ups. Holding companies and entrepreneurs. Our clients say no one is more sensitive to their culture and values.
Get in touch for a confidential conversation. We'll tell you quickly and simply if we can help.
Susan Credle, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett U.S.A
"Confidence. It is what you will get and what you will be given."
John Boiler, Founder, 72andSunny
"Our industry needs more of your thinking."
Melisa Goldie, CMO, Calvin Klein
"Working with The Lookinglass has been invaluable both personally and professionally. Their guidance has been instrumental in navigating a series of complex structural changes in my organization. And our partnership has helped drive and refine my vision of my own personal brand and what I stand for as a creative professional.
Their insights, honesty and sensitivity have been catalysts for a major transformation in my approach as a leader, mother, and mentor."
David Rolfe, Director of Integrated Production, BBDO NY
"I honestly don't know of anyone on the outside who understands a company as much."
Jon Collins, President of Integrated Advertising (Worldwide), Framestore
"They made sure our culture dictated the strategy."